Ontario Gasket, Profile
Founded in 1989, Ontario Gasket. has matured from a simple, innovative vision to a thriving operation built on a solid commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. Ontario Gasket is devoted to serving, not limited to, users of specialized equipment and tools in the commercial/industrial, medical, aerospace, telecommunications, high tech and various others sector. Manufacturers requiring superior precision to standard or unique gasket seals reap the benefits of our seasoned core competencies.
We cater to companies in diverse markets such as consumer electronics, mass transit, telecommunications, analytical instrumentation, advanced circuit materials, medical diagnostic equipment, wind and solar power conversion, portable data acquisition, technology, defense, and military markets. Our core business is the customized fabrication of simple or uniquely designed industrial grade rubbers or high performance silicone elastomers which are used for a variety of purposes such as electro-magnetic interference (EMI) shielding, electro-static discharge (ESD ), instrument temperature stabilization, chemical resistance, sealing fluids, weather stripping, padding and other gaskets & seals.
Our Production Capabilities
Ontario Gasket continually strives to maintain its place in one of the most demanding arenas of custom seal gasket production. Our capabilities include:
- Die cutting of solid and sponge rubber, such as Poron® cellular urethanes, silicone foam and sponge, various solid elastomers and rubber materials, fluorosilicone, electrically conductive materials, EMI Shielding, seals and custom components from 10 to 70 durometer in Shore A.
- Steel rule die manufacturing fabricated in-house for extremely quick turnaround, regardless of how simple or complex the design.
- Producing small to mass production runs along with the most competitive lead times in the industry.
- Aiding designers in the prototyping phase for small to large projects for all industries.
- Lamination of pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) onto various elastomers, rubber materials, silicone rubber, cellular urethanes and many other high performance materials.
Our Quality Policy
Ontario Gasket products and services meet or exceed our customers’ expectations for quality, delivery, and price. We are committed to our customers’ experience and strive to be the industry leader in gasket fabrication technology, die creation, and high-quality products and services through continuous research and development.
In an effort to fortify the companies’ adherence to customer satisfaction and creation of products of the highest quality, Ontario Gasket was awarded ISO 9001:2000 standards certification in 2000 and has maintained this with our ISO 9001-2008 quality system. Ontario Gasket guarantees products of the highest quality and distributes North American and European materials from various manufacturers. Our competitive approach in this evolving industry and its leadership role is proven by offering our customers custom gaskets and manufacturing steel rule dies to any desired dimensions, within the minimum tolerance levels, while adhering to the strictest standards for quality and service. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service, as we provide on-site customer support at our point of production.